Friday, March 12, 2010

My First Clothing Line!


I am very excited to debut the first of my outfit lines and would like to introduce you to the Rock Star Ambitions Outfit Set!

The Red, White, and Grey Plaid fabric is a soft Cotton flannel that is so cozy for baby wear. The Tie is appliqued and stitched to the Super Soft Organic Gerber Onesie. The pants are stitched and have serged edges to prevent fraying. The Perfect-fit Robeez style Star Shoes are made with Sturdy Quality Felt and thin elastic to keep baby's feet warm. Each Star is unique as it is hand cut and sewn to each shoe.

The whole outfit is washable on gentle cycles.
The shoes should be lain flat to dry.
Dry Pants and Organic Onesie on a low setting.

The inspiration for this set came while I was making my son a pair of Robeez style shoes. I started layering several colors and fabrics and loved the Wool Grey and Rich Red of the felts I had. The fabric for the Onesie Tie and Pants found me while I was searching through a remnants bin. Everything just came together after that!

Because Boy's Need Rockin' Clothes Too!!!

1 comment: