Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Handmade Valentines

So my wonderful hubby had the really good idea of giving handmade instead of bought gifts for valentines day. His gift to me was a Beautiful green living room which we enjoyed painting together and putting up new trim in :) It's soooo pretty and very relaxing! Who knew paint could make such a difference in a room? We sent the little guy to spend some time with the grandparents and his aunts and Alan and I enjoyed picking out paint and shared our first lunch at a tasty burger joint that's relatively new to our area called Five Guys where we discovered our new favorite burgers second only to, IN and Out which is a west coast chain.
I'll post pics soon of the work in progress and the sage green that adorns my walls. My wonderful hubby has the very best ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment