Sunday, May 2, 2010

News from my Etsy Store


CrosStitching Moving Sale!!!
40% OFF

In an effort to expand my shops and make shopping easier for the customer, I will be discontinuing all my sewing and miscellaneous items out of the inventory from my CrosStitching Etsy Shop or moving it over to CrossRowDesigns Etsy Shop. To make this transition hopefully easier on myself, I will be offering ALL THE SEWING ITEMS in the CrosStitching Shop at 40% off their current price (not including shipping). This will help me to Clearance out old inventory and allow me to not have to remake listings for every item in my shop.

The only section not to be included in this Clearance is the Crochet and Photography Props.

Once you make your purchases, I will send you a Paypal invoice for the final discounted total.

Thanks for Shopping!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please check out the other shops I work with:
http://www.CrossRowDesigns.etsy.com/
http://www.DesignsbyKandL.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment