Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday!


Good Day to You!

I've done a little writing over here today and hope to have regular "Seller of the Week" posts for FAM members.

Today will be spent cleaning house. My bedroom is the point of incursion today. If I can take that room and secure several loads of clean laundry, my day's campaign will be complete. :)
I'm also just getting into Jane Austen's Emma and will post a review once I finish it. I'm also going to try to get in a little sewing today. I have dreams of a twirly skirt in my fun vintage material that is inspiring my current Rosette Collection that is debuting this month on Etsy. I'm also being inspired by my antique Rosebush that is beginning to bloom. I have vases of fresh roses in my house every day :) Such a sweet fragrance.

Good news also is that thursday and friday were spent painting my bathroom walls and vanity. My wonderful hubby is going to tile the vanity top for me as the paint didn't want to stick very well. He is off tomorrow so I have hopes of window shopping at Lowes for tile ideas.

My parting thoughts for the day are this: What does your home say about you?
Is it clean and comfy? Is it well managed? Is it a place of refuge for your family? Is is a great place to be, but also a work in progress?
I am in the work in progress category. By no means perfect, but still pleasant and a place we can enjoy.
Embrace your apron!

And off to the Battle of Clean Bedroom (it'll show up in the history books soon. An epic battle between the Apron and the evil Dust Bunnies holed up under IKEA bed Mountain.)

No comments:

Post a Comment